Tuesday 10 March 2009

Meeting.

It’s not that there’s no God
It’s that there’s only God

On my trek through the spiritual wilderness I've tried many things to help me on my search for the unitive state .. but it is rather surprising to end up finding that the best so far may be some aural technology. It is not the immediate shiny "high" that one may have been sampling and expecting to extend or make permanent, but it is rather a gradual slipping into the water from a wet toe to half way up the calves and .. before one has even really noticed or become aware of it .. kind of just swimming around. Also perhaps an experience or a manner which one was not accustomed to accepting as possible .. (the whole idea of enlightenment being rather connected with something sartori-like in its suddenness ) i.e. you are either in or out .. no half way measures ... off by a milimeter and you are off by a mile .. etc ...
Writing about binaural beats on one of my other blogs I talked about it as working where psychology meets spirituality in the area of non-duality .. but then as I re-read it I realised that everything must meet in the area of non-duality !
Because everything is every-thing which we percieve in dualistic consciousness, therefore as we change from a dualistic to a non-dual perception everything begins to become linked or rather we see more clearly the inter-linking process and intuit how everything proceeds from and returns to non-duality ...
Uhummm ....

No comments:

Post a Comment