Thursday 26 March 2009

Solfeggio scale and Binaural Beats.

It’s not that there’s no God
It’s that there’s only God

26th March 2009. Abbotts Wootton Cottage Dorset.

08.30.Hrs;

Been enjoying doing things too much to have time to write much in the journal.. however the Solfeggio Frequencies have been very interesting and perhaps I should craft a decent post for LJ and a couple of my blogs about them and also about binaural beats in general and their combination with solfeggio frequencies and music.
Right now I am listening to a Gregorian Chant (my namesake after all!) with some additions/enhancements of soprano sax that sound suspiciously familiar but I can’t remember the guy’s name right now ... (thinks .. can I utilise new memory properties developing with use of Holosync and affirmations?) ... he played things in Grand Canyon and beautifully in Reims Cathedral ...
Anyway, I put the track, called Pulcherrima Rosa, with a left ear (carrier) frequency of 528 which is Mi on the solfeggio scale, close to but not the same as our middle C which is 523.3.
This is the frequency said to be associated with repair of DNA & “Transformation & Miracles.”
I then associated the requisite frequencies to move the brain (when listened to on stereo headphones) down through beta alpha and theta to delta.
It seems to have a very nice effect. I shall be interested to see what effect the other frequencies may have.Bits and pieces will appear on my FaceBook page where I am “Gregory Collins” and you can “friend” me if you like.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious....What's your position with the regards to views espoused by the Perennialist School (Guenon, Schuon, Coomaraswamy)?

    ReplyDelete